Thursday, December 13, 2007

Happy Holidays

Well with Christmas approaching im finding my time to do anything very limited.
Since I work for the Post Office, I will be working my rear off the next 2-3 weeks.
I am still trying to get a few kits finished during the spare time I have. Was gonna try and revamp some other Christmas Scrapkits which was my first kits I did Christmas wise but, not sure I will have them completed in time. So thinking of just adding them to the post and then maybe working out some extra elements for them. Along with working on a New Years kit... So many things I want to get accomplished with such little time.
I hope everyone has a Happy & Safe Holiday and stays warm.

1 comment:

Cupcake said...

Good evening Stephanie. :) Miss you over on PSP, but I know your busy. Those are some beautiful kits, you have made this time. Thank you. God bless you & Merry Christmas. Talk to you later. :)